Use Passcode: XE!9pyXn
Interested in enhancing your career and advancing your professional development? Want to learn more about the workforce skills and career growth resources HIMSS has to offer? This informative webinar explores ways to leverage the variety of resources at HIMSS that directly enhance your skills, provide a competitive advantage and facilitate your ability to grow in your career.
- Illustrate the variety of career and professional development resources, tools and opportunities available through HIMSS
- Identify the advantage of HIMSS certifications for your professional development
- Discover the various ways to get engaged with HIMSS and expand your professional network
- Recognize the value of HIMSS Regional Chapters and learn how to engage with them
- Mara Daiker, MS, CPHIMS, RHIA, SHIMSS, Director Professional Development, HIMSS
- David Gibbs, PhD, CPHIMS, CPHI, CHPS, CISSP, FHIMSS, Department Chair & Associate Professor
Department of Health Information Management Texas State University, Chair, HIMSS Students and Early Careerists Task Force
- Stefan Werdegar, Manager Professional Development, HIMSS
Sponsored content. The views and opinions expressed in this content or by commenters are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of HIMSS or its affiliates.