Hear a discussion on the growth of telehealth and virtual care and how organizations can prepare leaders with educational opportunities and training programs.
During this session, subject-matter experts will discuss:
- Identify the changes in healthcare resulting from telehealth and virtual care
- Contrast training and development needs for leaders
- Evaluate education programs focusing on telehealth and virtual care
- Jeffrey Weide, DBA, FACHE, PMP, Academic Director and Assistant Teaching Professor, Health Informatics, University of Denver
- Debra Hancock, MSN, RN, CCRN, Corporate Director of Virtual Nursing, Community Health Systems
- Nicoletta Weide, Adjunct Faculty, Healthcare Management, University of Denver