Burnout has been a problem for clinicians for many years, but care teams have continued to demonstrate their steadfast c ommitment to caring for their patients and communities with skill and compassion.
Burnout can be transformed in the workplace. Mixed reality (MR) provides tools for innovative immersive experiences that will transform patient care by improving outcomes and provider satisfaction.
Listen to a roundtable of thought leaders as they discuss how the creation of immersive experiences through MR can improve patient outcomes and enhance education and training.
- Define how Mixed Reality offers the opportunity to improve the provider experience and patient outcomes
- Explore how immersive experience assists with training and education
- Explain how the three-dimensional images allow a user to see/change the view of the world
- Discuss how the nurse informaticist can champion MR innovation at their organization
- Eric Kamont, Director of Mixed Reality Strategic Partnerships, Microsoft
- Jared Kutzin, DNP, Associate Professor and Senior Director of Simulation, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
- Amar Patel, DHSc, MS, NRP, CHSE, FSSH, Chief Learning Officer, CAE Healthcare
- Kathleen McGrow, DNP, MS, RN, PMP, Chief Nursing Information Officer, Microsoft
Sponsored content. The views and opinions expressed in this content or by commenters are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of HIMSS or its affiliates.