Learn about professional and career management tools that help with strategic planning, goal setting and determining expectations.
We address how to utilize the tools of strategic planning, goal setting and managing expectations in navigating career and professional development opportunities for advancement. Moreover, the session assists you in thinking strategically to develop your own strategic career plan.
- Identify the correlation between strategic planning and professional development.
- Discover the importance of managing expectations associated with career and professional development opportunities.
- Learn methods for applying strategic planning to professional development activities.
- Explore processes for setting career and professional development goals.
- Dr. Mark A. McKinney, EdD, MPA, VCE, CSIS, CIOS, Sec+, Net+, Server+, A+, CCP, LSSBB; Associate Dean, Academic Affairs & Retention Services, Pasco-Hernando State College
Sponsored content. The views and opinions expressed in this content or by commenters are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of HIMSS or its affiliates.