This interactive panel discussion will address the patient, organizational, clinical opportunities and challenges in leveraging telehealth to support population health. The group will also discuss the expanding career opportunities and workforce skills required to achieve success in the future.
- Recognize and understand key supporting roles (e.g., nurse practitioner) in providing telehealth to the wider public.
- Define innovative solutions using telehealth to serve underserved populations.
- Illustrate perceptions of various patient subpopulations about the use of telehealth services
- Identify various health IT roles and the workforce skills needed for both career success, and to support successful public health focused telehealth endeavors.
- Daniel Guerra, M.D., CMIO Chen Med
- Tala Mirzaei, PhD., Assistant Professor, Florida International University
- Hyeyoung Hah, PhD., Assistant Professor, Florida International University
- Spencer Ash, MSHIA, MPS, CHFP, CSBI, CAHIMS, Principal User Experience Designer/ Clinical Strategy Lead, ChenMed
The views and opinions expressed in this content or by commenters are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of HIMSS or its affiliates.