Learn about the CAHIMS and CPHIMS certifications and their importance in leveraging and impacting your career path in health information and technology. Hear from three 2023 Grant Recipients as they share their certification journeys and explain how they plan to leverage their newfound accomplishments within their career trajectories.
- Define “professional certification”
- Discuss the benefits of CAHIMS and CPHIMS certification
- Demonstrate how Grant Recipients are using their new certification to mold and leverage their current and future careers
- Provide instruction on where and how to become certified
- Mara L. Daiker, MS, CPHIMS, RHIA, FHIMSS, Senior Director Professional Development Program HIMSS
- Eboni Dotson, PhD, MBA, MPA, CPHIMS, FACHDM, Founder & CEO, Adjunct Faculty, Healthcare Strategic Consultants, LLC; Morehouse School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA
- JaMor Hairston, Digital Health Data Scientist, PhD Student, Emory University School of Medicine
- Shiva Sai Prasad Lokini, Graduate student, University of Maryland Baltimore County
Sponsored content. The views and opinions expressed in this content or by commenters are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of HIMSS or its affiliates.