Hear from experts from different organizations and across practice and academia share their insights regarding the art of creating and maintaining effective collaboration and cohesive team dynamics in a variety of current work environments.
- Define collaboration in a new era of work
- Identify and overcome obstacles
- Provide examples of successful, and not successful, collaborations
- Describe ways to leverage technology for improved collaboration
- Describe methods used to validate and sustain successful collaborations
- Katie Kerr, Ed.D., RHIA, Associate Professor and the Academic Coordinator of Professional Practice Experiences, The College of St. Scholastica (CSS), Duluth, MN
- Freddy Terrazas Escamilla, M.H.A., Strategy Manager and Strategic Business Partner for Mayo Clinic Comprehensive Cancer Center, Mayo Clinic (Rochester, MN)
- Gabriela M. Wilson, PhD, MSc, FHIMSS, FIAHSI, SNAI, Professor, Co-Director of the Multi-Interprofessional Center for Health Informatics, Director of Health Informatics and Public Health Informatics, The University of Texas at Arlington
Sponsored content. The views and opinions expressed in this content or by commenters are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of HIMSS or its affiliates.