Recording Passcode: QB=b6?4O
The HIMSS Student Case Competition provides student opportunities to create interdisciplinary teams, demonstrate proficiency in understanding the vast body of knowledge that comprises health information and technology. Listen to this engaging discussion with our 1st and 2nd place HIMSS20 winners. Hear about their experience with the competition and how it has added value to their career growth and industry knowledge.
- Demonstrate the application process, dates and how submissions are reviewed
- Identify the benefits for students and their careers
- Illustrate the breadth of case study content, and how it has helped students gain a competitive advantage in the market
- Pragati Chaudhary, Project Specialist, Elation Health, MHA Candidate, Cornell University
- Mara Daiker MS, CPHIMS, RHIA, SHIMSS, Director Professional Development, HIMSS
- Shafiq Islam, MSMIS, PMP, UAB School of Health Professions
- Heather D Martin, MSBA, HSA-HI PhD Student, UAB School of Health Professions
- Carole Richardson, PharmD, BCPS, MSHI Student, UAB School of Health Professions
The views and opinions expressed in this content or by commenters are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of HIMSS or its affiliates.