Gain valuable perspective from research and provider experts focused on deploying health technology solutions for aging populations during this on-demand webinar. Participants will hear about profiles of success and reluctance in the health technology space and engage in discussion about how to address these challenges and determine the proper solutions.
- Examine current trends in aging populations, as it relates to health technology
- Obtain insights from clinicians with real-world experience using health technology to improve population health
- Analyze attitudes toward health technology at the community level and how it should affect design and adoption
- Frances Ayalasomayajula, MPH, MSMIS, PMP, Head of Population Health, Worldwide Healthcare, Strategy and Solutions, HP Inc.
- Elinor Schoenfeld, MD, MS, PHD, Research Associate Professor, Stony Brook University
- Jennifer Kent, Senior Director, Research, Park Associates
- Nancy Green, President, The SAA Group, LLC
The views and opinions expressed in this content or by commenters are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of HIMSS or its affiliates.