In 2021, total venture capital funding amounted to $29 billion, with digital mental health apps coming out ahead. Hear from our expert panelists share how they feel about these new trends and discuss the disrupters of healthcare delivery. Providers are inundated with options around “building” versus “buying” solutions that can transform care delivery and administration. Find out what is happening on the ground and join in as we predict the future of what behavioral and mental health looks like in the new digital world in this on-demand webinar presented by the HIMSS New York State Chapter.
- Discuss the hottest behavioral health technology trends and how do they fit into our delivery system
- Discover where providers fit into this new world of digital care delivery
- Learn about integrating the digitization of mental health apps
- Determine what streamlines efforts and what complicates workflows
We plan to dig deep into figuring out if these market trends will improve the outcomes or muddy the waters of how we deliver care. As we challenge our panelist to share their insights, we will engage the audience to chime in and share their predictions of what the future holds.
Elise Antonia Kohl–Grant, CIO of Innovative Management Solutions NY, a master services organization that provides data analytic technologies to networks focused on Behavioral Health.
- JoAnn Difede, PhD, Founding Director, Virtual Reality Lab, Weill Cornell Medical College of Cornell University
- Jon Stout, Chief Growth Officer, AbleTo
- Solome Tibebu, behavioral health technology strategist, host of the Going Digital: Behavioral Health Tech Summit
- Neil Leibowitz, MD, JD, Chief Medical Officer, Beacon Health Options
Sponsored content. The views and opinions expressed in this content or by commenters are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of HIMSS or its affiliates.