Listen to the Interoperability & HIE Community discuss the Immunization Integration Program (IIP) which recognized the challenges and opportunities to immunization interoperability and information sharing. In this on-demand roundtable, take a deep dive into the importance of data quality, impact on public health surveillance and clinical care, and opportunities to adopt solutions across public and private sectors with key members from the program who participated in the IIP Acknowledgements Workgroup.
After this Roundtable, attendees should be able to:
- Discuss how the Immunization Integration Program (IIP) can improve immunization data quality and use through collaboration, measurement and technical support
- Identify existing opportunities to improve immunization interoperability
- Explore innovative cross-sector efforts to drive the adoption of solutions to improve information sharing and access by clinicians and public health
- Melissa McClung, Immunization Integration Program Director, AIRA
- Jacqueline Logan, Epidemiologist, Vaccine Preventable Disease and Immunization Program at Tennessee Department of Health
- Amit Popat, Interoperability Standards & Regulations, Epic
- Stuart T. Weinberg, MD, Associate Professor at Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Dept of Biomedical Informatics
Sponsored content. The views and opinions expressed in this content or by commenters are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of HIMSS or its affiliates.