Demand has never been greater for safe home-based health and wellness solutions for seniors and their caregivers during the COVID-19 pandemic. Up until this time, there was the impression that access and delivery of home health services had become more integrated into the landscape—but the pandemic has revealed how much work remains. Supporting telehealth and remote patient monitoring for aging populations—including digital device availability, connectivity pathways into the home, and usage support are critical to realizing the full potential of home-based care.
- Analyze the uptake and adoption of home-based connected health solutions by seniors
- Break down challenges and opportunities for providers and home health agencies
- Identify patient and caregiver literacy needs for supporting independent living
- Understand accessibility of broadband, connectivity and device supply channels
- Frances Ayalasomayajula, MPH, MSMIS, PMP, Head of Population Health, Worldwide Heatlthcare, Strategy and Solutions, HP Inc.
- Clint Cetti, Director, Innovation and Strategy, AT&T Business
- Sarah Jones, Vice President, Commercial Product, Best Buy Health, GreatCall
- Ragini Kaligithi, Special Projects Director, Charter Health Care
- Jennifer Kent, Senior Director, Pandemic Researcher Parks Associates
The views and opinions expressed in this content or by commenters are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of HIMSS or its affiliates.