Have you ever wondered what jobs there are in health informatics? What do health informatics professionals do every day? What skills do I need to be considered? Join Rebecca Meehan, PhD and and John Sharp FHIMSS, MA, PMP to acknowledge, address and discuss common questions posed by students and other professionals interested in making a career change to the health informatics field.
- Review of the current landscape of projected careers in health informatics across a variety of stakeholder areas
- Evaluate how jobs in health informatics can be considered relative to the data ecosystem, including parallels with other jobs in data fields
- Describe strategies for those considering entering the field or those who want to take the next step in their informatics career
- Rebecca Meehan, PhD, Associate Professor Health Informatics, Kent State University
- John Sharp, FHIMSS, MA, PMP, Adjunct Faculty, Kent State University