Get a high-level overview of what blockchain is, the risks and challenges of the technology as it pertains to healthcare, and the potential it has to alter the healthcare and information technology space in the coming years.
- Understand what blockchain is and how it works.
- Explain the potential benefits and use-cases of blockchain in the healthcare industry.
- Illustrate the potential risks of implementing blockchain in the healthcare industry.
- Identify and consider real life examples of healthcare organizations using blockchain technology, and where this technology is headed in the future.
- Vancci Celestin, Student, The George Washington University
- Avni Parekh, Student, The George Washington University
- Megan Rapuano, Student, The George Washington University
Sponsored content. The views and opinions expressed in this content or by commenters are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of HIMSS or its affiliates.