Take your professional development, networking and engagement to the next level by joining a HIMSS committee. Committee members have the opportunity to:
- Contribute to public policy and HIMSS initiatives
- Network with other industry experts and career-minded professionals
- Develop and deploy tools and resources for all levels of industry professionals
- Participate in thought leadership development, serve as subject matter experts and speak at educational events
Committees are focused on specific constituencies and key topics within health information and technology.
Call for Committee Volunteers
HIMSS invites you to apply as a committee member to share your expertise, passion and diverse perspective of Health IT. The call for volunteers opens Monday, September 18, and remains open until 11:59 p.m. CST on Friday, October 6th. These key positions are available for a term of two fiscal years. HIMSS seeks health information and technology changemakers to help lead and execute HIMSS’s strategic initiatives. By serving on a HIMSS Committee you will have a tangible impact on the future of health IT. New committee member terms begin January 1, 2024.
Apply through the HIMSS Marketplace beginning September 18, 2023.
Visit the HIMSS Committees FAQ page for concerns about participation and qualification.
- Cybersecurity, Privacy & Security
- Digital Health Advisory Group for Europe (By invitation only)
- Global Health Conference Education
- HIMSS Professional Certification Board
- HIMSS D-A-CH Committee
- HIMSS French Committee
- Long-Term and Post-Acute Care
- Nursing Informatics
- Professional Development
- Public Policy
- Social Determinants of Health Committee
- Telehealth EMEA
Committee Member Eligibility
Find out what eligibility entails and determine if you meet the requirements to apply for a position on a HIMSS committee.
Have questions about HIMSS committees? Check out our FAQs.