Make local connections in our global organization through HIMSS Chapters. Our 58 chapters in the U.S., Canada and India are on the front line of healthcare, providing members with space to unite and make a positive impact locally.
Chapter membership provides vast benefits, including:
- Make valuable connections. Network with fellow members in your community to solve local problems.
- Explore learning opportunities. Access targeted education programs, research, webinars and local events, and collaborate and innovate with experts in your region.
- Provide expertise and influence. Bring your passion and experience to a volunteer leadership role in your chapter, and share your ideas to transform health locally.
- Advocate for change. Reach out to local, regional and national decision makers on key health information and technology policy and advocacy issues.
Learn more about the benefits of chapter involvement from our members. Hear about ways to explore local challenges, get more involved, and collaborate with the right people.
Join a HIMSS Chapter
As a HIMSS member, you receive complimentary membership in one HIMSS Chapter of your choice. To add a chapter:
- Log in and go to "My Account."
- Under "My Involvement," select "Change Complimentary Chapter."
- Select your chapter of choice.
Members may change their chapter of choice at any time or join additional chapters for $39 each.
Chapter membership is an exclusive benefit to HIMSS members. Not a HIMSS member yet?
Find a Chapter Near You
Get involved with one or more HIMSS Chapters today.
Our chapter experts collaborate to offer education and advancements resources, webinars, advocacy opportunities, scholarships, and virtual and in-person networking and events.
Get local connections in a global organization by participating in events in your area. Address targeted issues that apply to your region through events and webinars, and connect with experts to explore health information and technology advancements, processes and technologies.
Chapters Task Force
Selected chapter leaders collaborate to provide guidance and offer solutions for all global HIMSS Chapters. More information about the task force is available to all HIMSS chapter leaders.