Join the South Dakota Chapter for the 96th Annual SDAHO Convention hosted in Sioux Falls, SD September 21-23. From start to finish, this year’s event is packed with insight and experts addressing workforce, public policy, Medicaid expansion, violence in the workplace and many other topics. Several panel sessions have been created to provide members the opportunity to learn from others across the state, addressing issues impacting South Dakota healthcare.
- Clinical Research Informatics: Working at the Intersection of Clinical Research and Health Information Technology | Dr. Tamara Winden, PhD, FHIMSS, Sanford Health
- South Dakota’s Community Information Exchange |Betsy Schuster & Shauna Batcheller, Helpline Center
- Aging in 5G | Aparma Pujar, Zemplee Inc
- Business Continuity – It’s Not Just an IT Concern | Bobbi Jean Jarvinen, Monument Health
- Security Secrets for Healthcare IT | Joseph Wolgram, Nutanix
- Membership Meeting
- Member (Full conference) $350
- Non-Member (Full Conference) $525
- Student $60
- Golf Event $50
- Awards Luncheon Ticket Only* $40
- *Awards luncheon is included with all conference registrations except in student registrations
1201 N. West Ave
Sioux Falls, SD 57104
Sponsored content. The views and opinions expressed in this content or by commenters are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of HIMSS or its affiliates.