Health equity is a widely recognized issue across the nation, and the commitment to address health disparities has grown dramatically. Yet, many healthcare institutions have struggled to move from commitment to action.
The Quintuple Aim is a framework for improving the value of care. The goals are to increase longevity, improve the experience of care, advance wellness and prevention, reduce the cost of care, and improve population health.
Join nationally recognized health equity executive leaders who will highlight the latest research on and practical strategies for jumpstarting health equity in your organization. Learn how to recruit and retain a diverse workforce that supports this goal and the correlation between diversity in staff and improving outcomes for all patients. In this discussion of innovative approaches and practical advice, you will learn:
- Why this is important and the cost of health disparities
- Where to start and what really works
- How we should approach the intersection of digital transformation and health equity
- How and where we should invest
- How we measure short- and long-term success, and ensure we are measuring what matters
- Leon Clark, MBA, Chief Research and Health Equity Officer, Sutter Health
- Alisahah Jackson, MD, President, Lloyd H. Dean Institute for Human Kindness and Health Justice, CommonSpirit
- Michellene Davis, Esq., President and CEO, National Medical Fellowships, Inc.