Join the HIMSS Greater Illinois Chapter on May 14 at 12:00 pm CT for “Cybersecurity 101” presented by Sem Ponnambalam, president and co-founder of XAHIVE. Ponnambalam, fueled by her mission to empower people, drives XAHIVE global operations, businesses and nation-states from the devastating repercussions of cybersecurity breaches.
- Cybersecurity and its importance in healthcare
- Challenges and strategies working remotely
- Tools and tips to protect the healthcare value chain
- Formulating a cybersecurity governance plan
- Intro to Cybersecurity Certificate award
Non-member Price: $35.00
Member Price: $35.00
1 hour CPHMSS Credit awarded.
Sponsored content. The views and opinions expressed in this content or by commenters are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of HIMSS or its affiliates.