Ready to find your next health information and technology job?
Connect with leading employers seeking to hire top talent at the HIMSS23 Digital Career Fair. Engage with health information and technology employers in real time.
- Explore employers and job opportunities for every stage of your career.
- Discover professional development resources and interactive content in virtual employer booths.
- Engage privately with employers via dynamic, one-on-one chats.
- Access job openings up to 30 days after the event.
Registration is complimentary for job seekers.
Who Should Attend?
- Students searching for their next career opportunity
- Recent graduates ready to join the workforce
- Experienced professionals looking to transition into the industry
- Established professionals who want to advance their careers
Sign up for the HIMSS Digital Career Fair at no charge. Then, upload your resume before the Career Fair so employers can review your qualifications against their open roles. Before and during the fair, you will be able to research the companies and browse their career opportunities. If you request a chat, you will have the chance to share your personal work history and skills and ask employers questions about their open positions.
How It Works
Create an account and complete the registration form.
Research participating organizations and opportunities.
Log in and join from any device.
Connect with representatives for one-on-one conversations.
Interested in exhibiting as an employer?
Watch the below demonstration to see how easy it is to explore companies, research openings and chat with employers during the HIMSS23 Digital Career Fair.
Virtual Event Guide from Brazen on Vimeo.