You won’t want to miss this free virtual event! In keeping with our mission of supporting communities through training and education, the sixth annual event in our Thought Leaders series seeks to serve all leaders and front-line workers in the fields of healthcare, education, mental health and public health who are addressing the impact of unanticipated change on communities.
- Reflect on experiences, challenges and successes of interprofessional collaboration to improve health
- Discuss strategies to address social and structural determinants of health
- Identify ways individuals and communities can engage to address health inequity
- Keynote: Dr. Gail Christopher, Executive Director of the National Collaborative for Health Equity
- Dr. Donna Bartlett, Associate Professor Pharmacy Practice, Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
- Dr. Wendy Williams-Gilbert, Academic Strategy Program Manager, Southern New Hampshire University
- Dr. Paul Friedrichs, Board Chair, NH Healthcare Workers for Climate Action
- Keynote: Dr. Chris Chanyasulkit, President of the American Public Health Association
- Dr. Darlene Dempster, Clinical Faculty Mental Health Counseling, Southern New Hampshire University
- FeAunte Preyear, Title IX Coordinator, Life University
- Moderator: Pamme Boutselis
- Panelists: Dr. Marcy Doyle, Dr. Earl Gray, Dr. Steven A. Ringer
Sponsored content. The views and opinions expressed in this content or by commenters are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of HIMSS or its affiliates.