Choose your path to attend HIMSS22 Europe, with both in-person and digital options. Explore the latest health tech innovation solutions, and hear thought leaders share their views on accelerating digital transformation to propel healthcare to a smarter, sustainable future.
Further information on in-person and digital registration packages will be available soon.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Airport: I and P trains run from the airport to the nearby Pasila railway station. The journey takes around 30 mins, and trains leave every 10 mins in the daytime. By taxi, you can reach Messukeskus in 15–20 mins.
- The venue is only 4 mins from the central train station; direct access from the airport is 30 mins.
- Pasila railway station is only 300 m from the venue; all local and long-distance trains stop here.
- Buses: 506 and 69 to Messukeskus, and 551 from Espoo to Pasila railway station
- Trams from the centre of Helsinki: 7 and 9
- Airport Bus: Transportation to and from Helsinki Airport
- Regional Transport Timetable and Routes
- City Bikes: Shared bicycles available to everyone in Helsinki or Espoo
- Taxi: A taxi rank can be found in front of Messukeskus. Taxis are allowed to drive right up to the entrance.
- Car park with 4,600 spaces; GPS address for GPS devices: Ratapihantie 17
- Parking is free for people with a disabled parking permit. The P1 level of the car park has 20 parking spaces marked for disabled persons. To obtain an exit ticket from a traffic director, please show your disabled parking permit.
- If you are a Conference Centre customer, the Conference Centre will issue an exit ticket when you show your disabled parking permit. The hotel parking area is free for disabled persons.
- All entrances and premises at Messukeskus provide easy access. All floors can be accessed by lift. Most of the restaurants at Messukeskus also provide easy access.
- Taxis are allowed to drive to the entrance.
- You can borrow a wheelchair at the entrance. If you wish to reserve a wheelchair in advance, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your date and time of arrival, entrance, and contact details.
- Guide and assistance dogs are welcome at Messukeskus.
- All Messukeskus floors have easy-access toilets.