Join nurse leaders who will lead a discussion exploring how technology has helped shaped their organizations and the populations they serve.
- Explore how to leverage technology to keep families connected and how caregivers have embraced innovation during the pandemic to improve the patient experience.
- Learn how care teams can remain focused on core priorities in real time while driving quality and efficiency.
- Discuss collaboration tools that provide alerts in real time and leverage predictive analytics to act as an early warning tool for physicians on the go.
- Kelly Hancock, DNP, RN, NE-BC, FAAN, Chief Caring Officer, Cleveland Clinic
- Jenna Lloyd, DNP, MSMIT, FNP, CNL, RN, Vice President of Clinical Excellence, CNO, Centra
- Charlie Sonday, DNP, ACNP-BC, Medical Director of Provider Informatics, St. Luke’s University Health Network
- Jennifer Grell, MS, RN, Director of Clinical Informatics & Training, Information Technology, CMIO Group, St. Luke’s University Health Network
- Molly McCarthy, MBA, RN-BC, National Director, Health, Chief Nursing Officer, Microsoft
Sponsored content. The views and opinions expressed in this content or by commenters are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of HIMSS or its affiliates.
Sponsored by Microsoft