Since 2006, U.S. National Health IT Week has brought together stakeholders in Washington, DC, and across the country to demonstrate the power of information and technology to transform health.
Today, HIMSS is pleased to use the power of this partner-driven platform to launch Global Health Equity Week, an initiative focused on displaying the potential of health information and technology to transform health and minimize health disparities.
Here are six ways you can celebrate Global Health Equity Week:
- Lead the change with us: Be part of the HIMSS Global Health Equity Network and advance health and wellness for everyone, everywhere.
- Join our virtual march: Participate in our virtual march to support maternal health, telehealth, patient identity and data modernization.
- Support workforce diversity: Contribute to the HIMSS Foundation to fund scholarships that equip diverse students for careers in health information and technology.
- Innovate to improve access: Sign up to participate in or support the HIMSS Maternal Health Tech Challenge.
- Share your health equity story: Engage on social media using #HealthEquity.
- Learn and connect: Attend health equity webinars and networking events. Check out the schedule of events for more details.
Learn more about Global Health Equity Week.
Join Us as We Reimagine Health Through Information and Technology
At HIMSS, our vision is to realize the full health potential of every human, everywhere. Be part of the community that’s transforming the global health ecosystem with courage, curiosity and determination.
Be part of what’s next for health