Women are proven leaders at work and home. Join us on this webinar to explore how women reinvent their roles in the workplace as we shift to a post-pandemic world. We’ll dive into how organizations address barriers for advancement, support DEI efforts, and build an environment where women want to work and thrive.
- Learn how women are reinventing their roles in the workforce as many faced major adjustments during the pandemic
- Consider the barriers for advancement and how to address them across organizations
- Hear from various organizations that are committed to DEI efforts and examine their successes
- Understand how to build an environment that women want to work out
- Leia Bradford, Program Manager, Strategic Communications, HIMSS
- Jennifer Duman- Director, Channels, Cynerio
- Betty Yen- Head of Payer and Provider Partnerships, Lyft Healthcare·
- Meg Holland, Chief Operating Officer, Apixio
The views and opinions expressed in this content or by commenters are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of HIMSS or its affiliates.