Join Future50 leaders in addressing the need for more community, resources and recognition of women making a difference in health information and technology—with impact expanding far beyond the Middle East. Engage with your peers across the globe and take the next step to further your career while connecting with and empowering women in health information and technology roles.
- Learn about educational and support tools, international and local networks and identify more opportunities to help female leaders rise to the top
- Review and discuss results of the Women in Health IT EMEA Annual Survey
- Listen to stories about personal growth and professional experience from HIMSS Future50 women leaders driving healthcare transformation in the region
Moderated by Hanan Al-Enazi, director, change management and knowledge management, National Health Information Center, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia—this expert panel includes:
- Hana Ibrahim Abu Sharib, Senior Nursing informatics Officer, Corporate Nursing & Allied Health, United Arab Emirates
- Dr. Taghreed Justinia, Assistant Professor, Health Informatics and Regional Director, IT Services, Technology & Health Informatics, King Saud bin Abdulaziz University for Health Sciences, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Dr. Noha Khater, CEO and Co-Founder, Almouneer Medical Services, Egypt
The views and opinions expressed in this content or by commenters are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of HIMSS or its affiliates.