The COVID-19 pandemic has fueled progress towards redefining the workplace—including how offices and teams are managed and where. As we adapt, we will see these changes stretch well beyond the transition to remote work locations.
In this session, we will share what we have learned in our journey so far.
- Better manage team expectations in times of change and create space for relationships, connection and trust in flexible workspaces
- Understand the challenges of ensuring performance excellence and business continuity in a changing world
- Create the imperative for giving up legacy structures that no longer serve us
- Learn to recognize what is working, what is not and position teams for success through change
- Gain shared knowledge and practical advice to improve your modern team environment
The views and opinions expressed in this content or by commenters are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of HIMSS or its affiliates.