In the wake of a global pandemic and facing growing populations and rising costs, health systems are under increasing pressure to do more with less. To achieve long-term resilience, health systems must move away from a one-size-fits-all approach.
Hear as experts across the region discuss the potential of a personalized healthcare ecosystem and how a new policy tool—the Asia Pacific Personalised Healthcare (PHC) Index—is helping countries build more patient-centric and sustainable healthcare systems by providing data and insights that help inform policies and strategies needed to support the region’s healthcare transformation.
Join this webinar to:
- Improve your knowledge of the current healthcare environment in Asia Pacific (APAC), including challenges and pressures faced in the region related to personalised healthcare.
- Learn how health systems can adapt their regulatory frameworks and implement policies to embrace big data collection in order to share, harness, and approach new technologies that work towards more personalized healthcare and improved patient outcomes.
- Attain greater knowledge of the opportunities for positive outcomes that came as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, including how the crisis has fast-tracked the digital transformation of healthcare and what this means for the future of our healthcare systems.
- Understand what the APAC PHC Index policy tool is and how it can be used to help drive policy discussions and tangible action across the healthcare continuum.
- John CW Lim, professor and executive director, Centre of Regulatory Excellence, Duke-National University
- Rachel Frizberg, area head, Roche APAC
- Chien-Yeh Hsu, professor, Department of Information Management, National Taipei University of Nursing and Health Sciences
- Charles Alessi, Chief Clinical Officer, HIMSS
Sponsored content. The views and opinions expressed in this content or by commenters are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of HIMSS or its affiliates.