Ready to find your next health information and technology job?
Connect with leading employers seeking to hire top talent at the HIMSS Virtual Career Fair. Engage with health information and technology employers in real time on your computer or mobile device.
- Explore employers and job opportunities for every stage of your career.
- Discover career development resources and interactive content in virtual employer booths.
- Engage directly and privately with employers via dynamic one-on-one web chats.
- Make new connections and broaden your network.
- Access job openings up to 30 days after the event.
Registration is complimentary for job seekers.
Who Should Attend
- Students getting ready for what’s next
- Recent graduates ready to make their mark
- Experienced professionals looking to break into the industry
- Established professionals who want to advance their career
Sign up for the HIMSS Virtual Career Fair at no charge. Then upload your resume before the fair so employers can review your qualifications for the positions they’re looking to fill. During the fair, you’ll be able to research companies, explore career opportunities and chat one-on-one with employers. You’ll have the chance to share your personal background and work experience, and ask employers questions about their open positions.
How It Works
Create an account and complete the registration form.
Research participating organizations and opportunities.
Log in and join from any device.
Connect with representatives for one-on-one conversations.
Watch the below demonstration to see how easy it is to explore companies, research openings and chat with recruiters during the HIMSS Virtual Career Fair.
Questions? Email us.