Join this HIMSS New England chapter event on December 16, 2021 from 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm to listen to industry leaders discuss clinician wellness in the virtual world (i.e., remote work), applications and benefits for wellness and its use in the workplace, and how clinicians can consider the idea of whole care and burnout. The conversation is for providers, nurses, pharmacists, and allied healthcare professionals engaged in patient care and interested in wellness. Participants will have the opportunity to engage in a panel discussion and the downstream impacts on clinicians and patients.
- After completing this activity, the participant should be better able to:
- Discuss the relationship between EHR use and burnout
- Evaluate how “Artificial Intelligence” may alleviate the burden of data entry tasks and lead to better provider wellness
- Integrate current best practices for provider wellness programs
- Explore and justify how enhancement of provider wellness and mitigation of burnout can contribute to improvement in EHR efficiency and interprofessional communication and collaboration, which is essential for patient safety and high-quality patient care
Estimated time to complete activity: 3 hours
Mechanism for the learner to contact PIM
Sponsored content. The views and opinions expressed in this content or by commenters are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of HIMSS or its affiliates.