One of the results of the pandemic is a shift in the way teams work together and leaders inspire their teams. This session is designed to assist any remote worker or leader to discover new information about leadership, remote leadership, trust and practical tools to assist in the remote work environment.
- Describe one element of the Remote Leadership Models in developing long-distance leadership skills
- Explain two leadership actions that build trust, establish goals and enhance communication when leading a remote workforce
- Identify one tool to assist in maximizing your remote team’s productivity and outcomes
- Lynn Ward, Ed.D., RHIA, CPHIMS, Associate Dean, Southern New Hampshire University
- Beth VanOrsdale, DNP, MHA, CPHRM, CNE, Interim Associate Dean Health Professions, Southern New Hampshire University
- Lisa Urban, PhD, MSN, RN, Associate Chief Nursing Administrator, Southern New Hampshire University
The views and opinions expressed in this content or by commenters are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of HIMSS or its affiliates.