HIMSS Virginia Chapter
November 15, 2021 4:00 PM- 7:30 PM ET
November 16, 2021 7:30 AM- 7:00 PM ET
November 17, 2021 8:00 AM- 12: 20 PM ET
Join Hal Wolf, along with colleagues from around the state as, we come together to Embrace the Change. From forced change to transformational change, it’s something we all experienced over the last year.
Let’s meet this new moment together—with in-person opportunities to learn and network at our annual 2-day conference. We can’t wait to see you there.
Your safety is our top priority. We’re continuing to monitor state and federal guidelines around COVID-19. If it becomes necessary to modify any part of this event, we’ll inform registrants promptly.
During the retreat you can expect:
- Welcome Reception
- Continental Breakfast
- Connecting for Career Success Fireside Chat
- Advocacy Update
- Double Extortion: Responding to Ransomware Incident
- Redefining Stroke Care with Robust Telehealth Analytics
- The Urgency of Now: Accelerating the Path to FHIR- Based Interop to Address Inequities, Advance Value
- Enterprise Architecture in Healthcare IT: Deploying an Enterprise Architecture Framework During a Pandemic (Virtual)
- 5 in 15- Five Business Reasons to Secure your IoT and Medical Devices (IoMT)
- Reduce Risk without Automation: A Varonis Customer’s Success
- Addressing Zero Trust and the Remote Workforce in 2022 and Beyond
- The Sequoia Project’s Approach to Enhancing & Encouraging HIT Interoperability
- Evening Networking Reception
- Patient Experience Turned Upside Down
- Keynote Presentation: What can HIMSS do for you
- And more!
1010 Kingsmill Rd,
Williamsburg, VA 23185
Group rate: $169/night
Deadline: October 26
Group rate: $169/night. Note - the usual Resort Fee of $23.99 is discounted to $4.99. This adjustment will be done after the reservation is processed.
Sponsored content. The views and opinions expressed in this content or by commenters are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of HIMSS or its affiliates.