How does the lack of diversity impact patient care, physician satisfaction, quality outcomes and clinical operations? The simple answer is that it does—and will dramatically influence all operational areas from IT to clinical delivery. Join the HIMSS Tennessee Chapter on October 27 at 1:30 pm CT for an important virtual panel discussion in this session, “The Importance of Diversity in the Clinical Setting with Health IT as a Linchpin to Success.” Their expert panel will share real-life experiences while providing ideas on how to expand diversity and mitigate risks associated with lack of diversity at the point of care and beyond.
- Joshua Scales, Founder & CEO Uniti Health/TN HIMSS Diversity & Inclusion
- Cherae Farmer-Dixon, DDS, Dean of Meharry School of Dentistry at Meharry Medical College
- Veronica Mallet, MD, President and CEO, MMC Ventures; Executive Director, Center for Women’s Health Research
- Jason Reminick, MD, Founder and CEO, ThalamusGME
- HIMSS Tennessee Members: $5
- Non-Members: $10
- Students: Free
Sponsored content. The views and opinions expressed in this content or by commenters are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of HIMSS or its affiliates.