Join HIMSS on November 9 at 16:00 CET / 15:00 GMT / 9:00 AM CT for another digital dialogue series.
While data analytics is already guiding a number of clinical and administrative activities within care organizations, the concept of an entirely fully data-driven health system - supported by robust AI systems - is still an objective on the horizon for many of them.
Digital imaging management is one area where data collected from various systems can already provide clear insights to drive protocol improvements and operational efficiencies. Has applying data analytics to digital imaging systems become common practice? Are we currently making the most of our data analytics capabilities and using the produced insights to drive decisions and optimize processes?
Convening pioneers and experts, this digital dialogue will use real-world implementation case studies to share innovative approaches and discuss the benefits of applying data analytics to digital imaging management.
- Understand how the collection and analysis of digital imaging data provides insights for decision-making and process optimization.
- Discover innovative approaches in leveraging data analytics to streamline image management protocols and improve operational outcomes.
- Discuss how streamlined and optimized digital imaging processes directly translate into improved clinical and financial outcomes.
- Moderator: Dr. Charles Alessi, Chief Clinical Officer, HIMSS, UK
- Esther Angulo, Servicio Andaluz de Salud, Project Lead, Spain
- Gonzalo Garcia-Calvo Navarro, GE Healthcare, Digital Adoption Leader, Performance Intelligence Analytics, Spain
- Belen Soto, GE Healthcare, Regional General Manager Southern Europe, Spain
The HIMSS Digital Dialogue Series brings together leading experts on digital transformation and healthcare innovation to discuss and debate the strategies and best practices that will help reform the health ecosystem through information technology.
Recent episodes in the Digital Dialogues Series:
Preparing for AI Adoption in Mainstream Practice
Listen to health and technology experts discuss the full potential of Al and the challenges in ensuring providers keep up with the speed of AI innovation in health and care.
Connecting Devices: Pushing the Frontiers of Interoperability
Gain insights into the current state of play for the integration of connected devices in clinical workflows and how to promote and support clinician education and engagement.
Interoperability: Bridging the Gap Between Clinical and Technical Aspects of Telehealth Services
Discuss leadership strategies to engage your clinical and technical team in aligning internally and co-designing telehealth services that will set standards beyond COVID-19.
Exploring the New Possibilities of Medical Interoperability in Practice
How real time data sharing and integration in EMR systems - including mobility - supports better care.
The views and opinions expressed in this content or by commenters are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of HIMSS or its affiliates.