Join HIMSS on September 30 at 8:00 am CT/14:00 BST/15:00 CET for our digital dialogue, “Interoperability: bridging the gap between clinical and technical aspects of telehealth services,” that brings physicians and experts in solutions management together to discuss the role and importance of interoperability in delivering effective telehealth services. They will then share their perspectives on the benefits of interoperability, the way interoperability maximizes physician and patient engagement, and how to measure it.
- Assess the benefits and impact of Interoperability on the adoption and successful delivery of telehealth services.
- Learn how new telehealth capabilities and services are pushing the frontiers of interoperability.
- Discuss leadership strategies to engage your clinical and technical team in aligning internally and co-designing telehealth services that will set standards beyond COVID-19.
- Moderator: Petra Wilson, MD, European Program Director, Personal Connected Health Alliance, United Kingdom
- Gerhard Pölzl, MD, FESC, FHFA, Senior Physician, Department of Cardiology, University Medical Center Innsbruck, Austria
- Christian Stark, Project Manager, Clinical Information Systems & eHealth/EHR/ELGA, Tirol Kliniken GmbH/University Medical Center Innsbruck, Austria
- Thomas Schabetsberger, Head, eHealth & Patient Engagement; Lead, Strategy & Business Development eHealth, Siemens Healthineer, Austria
The HIMSS Digital Dialogue Series brings together leading experts on digital transformation and healthcare innovation to discuss and debate the strategies and best practices that will help reform the health ecosystem through information technology.
Recent Episodes in the Digital Dialogues Series
Learn how healthcare providers are successfully using key milestones to assess the impact, and support the business case for creating digital maturity models in hospitals.
Discover how healthcare providers are using models like DIAM (Digital Imaging Adoption Model) to help create a strategic roadmap towards digital imaging maturity across their hospitals.
Listen to health and technology experts discuss the full potential of Al and the challenges in ensuring providers keep up with the speed of AI innovation in health and care.
Gain insights into the current state of play for the integration of connected devices in clinical workflows and how to promote and support clinician education and engagement.