Join us for the annual Collaborative Care HIT Summit. Developed by members of the LTPAC HIT Collaborative, this three-day virtual event will be packed with highly valuable information for long-term and post-acute care (LTPAC) stakeholders, policy and payment reform updates to emerging use cases, trends and promising practices.
Hear from government and industry leaders on a variety of critical issues facing the LTPAC sector including:
- The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic and technology on LTPAC and collaborative care
- Regulatory and policy updates from CMS and ONC
- Telehealth and chronic care management
- Value-based care, payment reform and policy changes
- Interoperability, care coordination and partnerships with acute care
View the full Summit agenda.
- Don Rucker, National Coordinator for Health Information Technology, Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONC), U.S. Department of Health & Human Services (HHS)
- Mark Parkinson, CEO, American Health Care Association (AHCA)
- Mary Greene, Director, Office of Burden Reduction & Health Informatics (OBRHI), Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)
- Fahad Aziz, Co-Founder, Caremerge & Contributor, Forbes
- Michelle Dougherty, MA,RHIA,CHP,MA, Sr. Research Scientist, RTI International
- Dan Hermann, President & CEO, Ziegler
Take advantage of the early-bird registration by using discount code HHS20 to receive a $100 discount off the registration fee.
For more information visit the Collaborative Care HIT Summit home page.
The views and opinions expressed in this content or by commenters are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of HIMSS or its affiliates.