How are you managing stress and prioritizing your mental health due to the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic? More than ever before, the global workforce has become digital post-COVID-19. This live event will focus on the new abnormal reality of living in the informatics/digital world and beyond as we all seek to prioritize the mental health of ourselves and those around us. Together, we will learn how to increase the awareness of mental health needs and priorities, discuss strategies for improving our digital work-life balance and share how to create a digital divide assessment for employees.
- Increase the awareness of the mental health impact on our digital life.
- Learn at least one strategy to improve work-life balance.
- Introduce a mental health strategy for incorporation at work and into our personal lives.
- Gain new perspectives on telepresence
- Create an assessment of the digital divide for employees.
- Connie Bishop, DNP, MBA, BC-NI, Clinical Associate Professor, School of Nursing, North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University
- Melissa Enmore, MIPH, PMP, CMP (Prosci), CPHIMS-CA, Strategic Management & Change Leader, Workplace Safety and Insurance Board
- Sean Michaels, MS, MBA, Vice President of IT Operations & Service Delivery, Health First
The views and opinions expressed in this content or by commenters are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of HIMSS or its affiliates.