Get inspired by the recipients of the 2021 HIMSS’s Most Influential Women in Health IT Award and join us for part 2 on Wednesday, October 13, 2021, from 12:00 – 1:00 pm ET. This panel of distinguished women will share their journeys of transformational change and innovation in the health sector. They have shown that one can be influential at any career stage and across the healthcare trajectory, from care delivery, to informatics, to business.
- Understand how these leaders solve problems, share ideas, and engage with their community
- Explore how they transformed from mentees to mentors and leaders in the field
- Examine the improvements the panelists made through innovation, care delivery and health information technology education
- Este Geraghty, MD, MS, MPH, CPH, GISP, Chief Medical Officer & Health Solutions Director, Esri
- Ursula Hübner, PhD, FIAHSI, Professor of Medical and Health Informatics and Quantitative Methods, Osnabrück University of Applied Sciences
- Molly McCarthy, MBA, BSN, RN-BC, National Director, U.S. Health Providers and Plans, Microsoft
- Ashwini Zenooz, MD, President & Chief Medical Officer, Commure
Sponsored content. The views and opinions expressed in this content or by commenters are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of HIMSS or its affiliates.